Hey Friends,

Many of us remember builder-turned-home-inspector-turned-real-estate-agent, Chris Prickett. He contributed a whole lot of knowledge to this board, and while he isn't nearly as young, good-looking, or funny as we remember, he is still one hell of a nice guy, and YOU can help him out.

IMO, Chris is destined for DIY TV stardom, it's simply a matter of time. Do the world a favor and click on this link Every time someone watches it, Chris' chances of getting this new HGTV gig improve. Watch the video. Then watch it again. Forward it to the folks in your address book. Post links to this video on your blogs.

Pass the word and give a shot to a guy who deserves it. It's good karma!

Thanks,

Jimmy

Hey Jimmy, thanks for the love! It has been awhile since I've visited, but I've been working hard to fight the good fight since joining the "dark side". I'd really appreciate any and all clicks. I've been working on this dream for about three years now, and it's been a grind. Thank you for your support!

I'm impressed. It's surprisingly hard to be on camera and come off relaxed and self assured.

I think you should branch out into flower arranging, organic gardening, and all things homey style.

There'll be CP magazine. Oprah will call. You'll have a megaphone and a bus, driving around the country building head boards!

The heck with Martha.....We got Chris!