bad flashing =

John Dirks Jr

I'm involved with a lawsuit regarding a very poorly installed roof. I'll tell you what the defendant's lawyer told me:

"You inspectors, you're really something. All you have to do is follow people around and wait for them to make mistakes."

I'm still wondering what point he was trying to make.

Originally posted by Chad Fabry

I'm still wondering what point he was trying to make.

WARNING! Serious thread drift!

In my misspent youth I played a lot of pool, often for a beer or a few bucks. Eventually I got to be pretty good at it. One night some joker I'd never seen before wandered into my favorite place and started playing me for $5 a game. I was really "on" that night. I was lining up shot after shot, winning game after game with only a couple of turns, and he just wouldn't give up. After 8 - 10 games, he was racking again when he said in frustration "You haven't shown me a damn thing, buddy. All you've made are straight-in shots." Beer shot out my nose.

Brian G.

Gotta Love a Sucker Like That [:P]

Originally posted by Chad Fabry

I'm involved with a lawsuit regarding a very poorly installed roof. I'll tell you what the defendant's lawyer told me:

"You inspectors, you're really something. All you have to do is follow people around and wait for them to make mistakes."

Sounds like the very definition of a lawyer.

• 3 weeks later...