Understanding Grounding Versus Bonding

hausdok

Hi Rick,

The avatar menu is in your profile. If you want to post a picture of yourself as your avatar, make a post to the practice forum and place the picture in the post. Then right-click the photo, choose "copy shortcut" and then paste that into the slot for the avatar url in your profile. Make sure the picture is small - about 125 by 125 pixels. Save your changes and you're there.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Bet the rest of you heard a really loud woosh as that flew right over my pointy widdle head.

Nah, I just hear some demonic laughter whenever I inadvertently run my mouse pointer over your avatar. Even though I've heard it before, it occasionally makes me jump a bit when the laughter starts. My boys think it is funny, and usually come running into Dad's office to see what the ruckus is all about, especially when the laughter is met with a shout of "Curse you, O'Handley!" from me.

All I can hear is the sound a good heart makes when it's broken into a thousand jagged, little irreparable pieces by people you once considered your close friends (I use Firefox, too).

I'm going to hang out over on the NACHI board. At least I always know where I stand with those guys.

Sniff, sniff....

Jimmy

The Home Inspector Has-been

Aw,

Don't go over there, Jimmy - they'll only insult you and talk about your lineage; at least they will if any recent postings are any indicator. It's gone from soap opera to circus over there lately. Besides, Brian is just pulling your chain there aren't any sounds attached to your's or Scott's avatars........yet.

OT - OF!!!

M.