Senility, here I come!

Had a bit of a goof-ball day today. The first I can only describe as a senior moment.

I moved from the garage to the interior and checked out the furnace. After that I reach for my 3-light tester and it’s missing. No problem I thought, I had been alternating it with my Suretest in the garage. But, no sign of it there. I check my tool pouch 2 or 3 times, check my pockets about 5 times, take the furnace apart again, even look in rooms I haven’t used it in yet. All to no avail. Just weird! It’s a vacant home and the darn thing has literally disappeared into thin air. Oh well…I get another from the car and move on.

As I’m leaving, I put my jacket back on and it’s in the pocket! I had taken the jacket off when I finished the garage. Doh!!!

Number two…I have a $2 million old Dutch colonial to do next week on one of the most expensive streets in Seattle. I dropped by on the way back to check out roof access. Didn’t remember the exact address number, but I knew the block it was one from the cross streets when I had mapped it. So, I pull onto the block, and there’s an old Dutch colonial on the correct side of the street with a fancy “for saleâ€

Hi Neal,

The oldest thing around here is 153 years old. Any Dutch colonials in these parts are probably built between 1895 and 1920. They are toddlers compared to Dutch colonials built in New Jersey, New York, and New England.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike