My first bribe at an inspection!

I was greeted by a little gift today at my morning inspection. The owners 6 year old son "Jake" gave me a little happy. His mom said that it was all his idea because he wanted me the inspector to do a good job on his home so that they could move to their new home [;)]

All in all the home did fairly good, until we got to the leaking shower pan and rotting floor joist under the shower.

My little happy from Jake:

Image Insert:

2008215151447_IMG_7740.jpg

131.2 KB

That was sweet of Jake. Warms your heart. I hope man and Dad did'nt make him cry by failing to repair the damage.

It reminds me of an inspection I did for a young man and his father. At the end of the inspection as I was discussing the house with his dad I felt him slip his hand in mine. He very quietly held on for several minutes....and I held on too. Very nice boy. His parents taught him well.

Thanks for the thought.

Originally posted by Scottpat

I was greeted by a little gift today at my morning inspection. The owners 6 year old son "Jake" gave me a little happy. His mom said that it was all his idea because he wanted me the inspector to do a good job on his home so that they could move to their new home [;)]

All in all the home did fairly good, until we got to the leaking shower pan and rotting floor joist under the shower.

My little happy from Jake:

Image Insert:

2008215151447_IMG_7740.jpg

131.2 KB

Now that's Middle Tennessee for ya.

WJid="blue">