And there's Linux

That should be very useful to me, thanks Gary. I just bought hard copies of Ubuntu and Freespire on eBay for a few bucks (combined), just to check 'em out. As I understand it these OS's can be booted from a cd, but I'm also seriously considering a second hard drive because of the shrinking available space on the existing one. I may go dual to get accustomed to Linux.

Brian G.

Radical, Dude [:-mohawk]

Originally posted by Brian G.

That should be very useful to me, thanks Gary. I just bought hard copies of Ubuntu and Freespire on eBay for a few bucks (combined), just to check 'em out. As I understand it these OS's can be booted from a cd, but I'm also seriously considering a second hard drive because of the shrinking available space on the existing one. I may go dual to get accustomed to Linux.

Brian G.

Radical, Dude [:-mohawk]

And this is the guy that, after more than 5 years still can't figure out how to post a photo to TIJ?

Waddueyeseewrongwiddispicshure? [:-magnify

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Originally posted by hausdok

And this is the guy that, after more than 5 years still can't figure out how to post a photo to TIJ?

Waddueyeseewrongwiddispicshure? [:-magnify

I can follow the simple instructions, it just doesn't work for me. It downloads, it says it downloads, but then it isn't there. It's not like I'm the only one.

I can post photos at IN with no problem.

Brian G.