SureFire vs. Stinger

randynavarro

Don't do night inspections. You are putting your client at a great disadvantage.

This is off topic.

Is there a survey as to how many flashlights HIs lose every year? I lose 6 to 8.

I use the cheapest Eveready, or whatever, I can buy for most of my work. I only work during daylight (at least for most of the inspection) and the cheap flashlight does 90% or more of the grunt work. With daylight: interior walls and ceilings, under cabinets, small holes and general interior are done quite nicely illuminated with a cheapie, including closets.

Big dark spaces get the big bright guns.

Originally posted by Mike Lamb

. . . Is there a survey as to how many flashlights HIs lose every year? I lose 6 to 8.

I use the cheapest Eveready, or whatever, I can buy for most of my work. I only work during daylight (at least for most of the inspection) and the cheap flashlight does 90% or more of the grunt work. With daylight: interior walls and ceilings, under cabinets, small holes and general interior are done quite nicely illuminated with a cheapie, including closets.

Big dark spaces get the big bright guns.

I've never lost a flashlight.

You need to buy more expensive flashlights. I guarantee you won't lose them as fast.

- Jim Katen, Oregon