Welcome Betty!

Hi All,

I see that we have a new forum member - Betty Buckley. Welcome Betty!

For those of you who don't know here, Betty is the Executive Director of the American Institute of Inspectors which is based out of Portland, OR.

If you're interested in finding out more about A.I.I., click on the link above or give betty a call. She is an extremely friendly and helpful person, and, from my curmudgeon's standpoint, has far too much energy.(I got tired just watching her keeping up with all of those folks at the last A.I.I. conference I visited.)

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Welcome Betty,

I am one of the more cultured, refined and gentlemanly type of home inspector. Hopefully, the presence of a few more ladies, like yourself and Ellen, will bring everyone else up to a higher standard as well.

Respectfully,

George Moomaw

1 team, many fresh cut flowers

Welcome Betty, Watch out for George. He's cultured like buttermilk (looks awful and has a distinct odor) as to refined (thats what they do to otherwise good bread when they take out all of the beneficial components. Forget the shovel and bucket and consider hip waders (you know the kind those who fish the streams for trout wear they protect you almost up to your neck.

Good to have you here!!

NORM SAGE