Insurance need help!

Gian

Good Day to Everybody,

Kindly help me. I bought a house last January. I bought it from a good friend of mine. And I want to buy a insurance for it. I am asking some of my friends where did they get their insurance for their house. An by checking for insurance online I came into http://www.insurancepaylite.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on this?

If you have any suggestions it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gian :)

My way is to get multiple quotes from Known companies to compare, the site has known comapnies also, and given me quotes, I have also checked alstate and progressive, and i think its more faster to look for insurance on the net rather than looking for an agent, any other suggestions

thanks guys

Gian

Originally posted by Gian

My way is to get multiple quotes from Known companies to compare, the site has known comapnies also, and given me quotes, I have also checked alstate and progressive, and i think its more faster to look for insurance on the net rather than looking for an agent, any other suggestions

thanks guys

Gian

More faster is not always the best strategy.

I buy my insurance from a local man. I can shake his hand and look him in the eye. I've met his kids and I occasionally run into him at the grocery store.

I'm certain that I'm paying more for insurance than I would if I were to shop the web, but when my house is burglarized, or when my wife's in an automobile accident, I *know* that the insurance company is going to do right by me.

In the meantime, I'm helping to support a local business. As a local businessman myself, I appreciate the value of that.

-Jim Katen, Oregon

I agree with Katen.

Use a local guy.

I have used a local independent insurance agent for years. I have changed insurance companies several times but still have the same agent. He is the one that provides the service, not the insurance company.

Could I save a few dollars somewhere else, sure.

If something happens to my house or car do I worry about my coverage. Not a bit.

If a rock goes through my window, I call MY agent and it is replaced in a few hours. Using a on-line company it may take a few days.