Posting license # on website.

Is there any argument for putting your # on your website? I notice some HI's post their #, some don't. I ask because there is an HI in my assn. who is going to court over a subpar inspection he didn't do, they think someone is using his # from his website and getting paid to do inspections without being licensed. Unless someone complains, who knows how many he has done.

Leighton

Is there any argument for putting your # on your website? I notice some HI's post their #, some don't. I ask because there is an HI in my assn. who is going to court over a subpar inspection he didn't do, they think someone is using his # from his website and getting paid to do inspections without being licensed. Unless someone complains, who knows how many he has done.

Leighton

Leighton, as everyone so far has noted, it is required in the majority of the States if you are working under a license. It needs to be on your advertising. Some even require an address to be listed. A license number is public knowledge in the States, I don't know about Canada but I would assume it is the same.