Got lost inside this house....

So, I wonder ...

Did they get FAA approval for the drone flight and was the drone and operator properly licensed or credentialed or whatever they require for those things?

Fires burning in virtually all the fireplaces, water running in the sink, burners on ... just waiting for the skillets to cook dinner.

Quite amazing ...

So, I wonder ...

Did they get FAA approval for the drone flight and was the drone and operator properly licensed or credentialed or whatever they require for those things?

Fires burning in virtually all the fireplaces, water running in the sink, burners on ... just waiting for the skillets to cook dinner.

Quite amazing ...

What license would that be? As far as I know that "license" is only internet myth.

So, I wonder ...

Quite amazing ...

What license would that be? As far as I know that "license" is only internet myth.

Ben,

I have no clue ... those are just my 'musings'. I do know that the FAA is reviewing things regarding drones and their use, but don't know any discreet details.

Again ... I was just thinking off the top of my head.