Can you see what's wrong with these pictures??

Have you noticed the lower right breaker in the bottom picture? Its nowhere to be found in the top picture. The breaker actually had to be pushed down in order for the cover to be installed.

It would probably help if the dead front was installed correctly. It is upside down.[:-monkeyd

It's a Canadian panel, and I think that cover may be right way round. That thin wafer breaker is jammed into a place it shouldn't be.

We see a lot of Stab-Loks up here, old and new, but the new product is standard size breakers only, which have the 2 prongs and can't be jammed in wrong like that.

In fact, I never see the thin FPE breakers here at all. I will bet a dollar that breaker was imported from NY in the trunk of somebody's car. [:)]

I tried to read some of the breaker labels, but they're in Quebecois (French). What's a 'vescel'?

I tried to read some of the breaker labels, but they're in Quebecois (French). What's a 'vescel'?

hehehe! that would be a misspelling, the word should read "vaisselle" as in dishes for dishwasher.

looks like the pannel has been installed upside down but with the cover installed the other way around and forced into place pushing the breaker out of place.

hehehe! that would be a misspelling, the word should read "vaisselle" as in dishes for dishwasher.

looks like the pannel has been installed upside down but with the cover installed the other way around and forced into place pushing the breaker out of place.

Ah, bon. La vaiselle. A 'singular' word for dishes.