The Driveway Gate Gives It Away

Just out of curiosity how would you price a house that size?

A few weeks ago I was ask to inspect a church about a 1,000 sq ft more. I could not get to inspection it before their time limit run out and I believe I priced myself to cheap.

Just wanting to know how you would price a job that size.

Honestly, not bragging, but I've turned a few of those down over the years. They are impossible to price accurately.

And, you are dealing with the super rich. The super rich function on, and are only accessible through, their whims.

Rich people's whims can get really strange sometimes.

Just some dude that used to play basketball in Chicago and now hawks underwear.

Oh, now I know who you mean. You have to be some sick dudes to actually memorize their shirt numbers and such.

The only sport I watch on TV is bike racing, maybe a little bit of hockey sometimes and I've never read a sports page in my life. Had no friggin idea who you guys were referring to. I actually googled Don Mattingly to see what all the fuss was about and couldn't figure out why a baseball guy would have a basketball court in his house instead of a batting cage.

Oh well. Guess you all made a monkey out of me. [:-monkeyd

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Mikey, EVERYBODY knows Air Jordan wore #23. Well, apparently almost everybody. : )

The thing about that house, is you could build a way-cool 30-K sq. foot joint for ten million, but for the thing to be worth 29 million, on only seven acres? The house must contain all kinds of groovy toys and extras.

There's no way you could establish a fee for checking the house out without knowing a whole lot more about it. I'm like Kurt, though, and think I'd probably hand it off to another.

I realize it's a completely different world than I'm used to, but really, who has 29 mil to spend on a house?

Just some dude that used to play basketball in Chicago and now hawks underwear.

Oh, now I know who you mean. You have to be some sick dudes to actually memorize their shirt numbers and such.

The only sport I watch on TV is bike racing, maybe a little bit of hockey sometimes and I've never read a sports page in my life. Had no friggin idea who you guys were referring to. I actually googled Don Mattingly to see what all the fuss was about and couldn't figure out why a baseball guy would have a basketball court in his house instead of a batting cage.

Oh well. Guess you all made a monkey out of me. [:-monkeyd

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

MOTOR bike or PEDAL bike?

I sometimes watch Le Tour De France coverage twice a day on mountain stages and if I could, I would ride or race one of my bikes everyday from March to December.

If you meant motor bike then I have no comment.