Just like that

Well, I went to my final checkup yesterday. Since 1-1-12 I'm in a new deductible year for my med pay. I was talking to the nurse regarding did I really need a followup CT scan cause I'm feeling pretty good and they are around 2 grand. The doc asked me to come over and look at one of the original photos. Yuk, T-6 looked a bit like a smacked ice cube. He recommended one so there would be no surprises, which I totally agreed to. So, next I was freaking out as to what this next photo would show. But, it showed that it had healed up nicely!!!!! I can start doing all my exercising with pain as my guide, but no running for 2 months and no rodeo quality crashes for 6 months. After that I can consider myself as having made a fool recovery.[:-paperba

I can now stoop to the lowest demands and start crawling for a living again.[:-party]

I was out of town for the last week.

Thanks Chad. Now time is speeding up again instead of ticking away second by second!

I didn't look at my helmet much till about a week ago. Notice the dirt packed up front? Yuk. Anyway, it kind of looked OK other than that till I looked closer. There are 11 cracks in it. Yuk.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012223171239_Helmet%20002.jpg

85.56 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012223171336_Helmet%20003.jpg

70.31 KB

I was out of town for the last week.

Thanks Chad. Now time is speeding up again instead of ticking away second by second!

I didn't look at my helmet much till about a week ago. Notice the dirt packed up front? Yuk. Anyway, it kind of looked OK other than that till I looked closer. There are 11 cracks in it. Yuk.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012223171239_Helmet%20002.jpg

85.56?KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_2012223171336_Helmet%20003.jpg

70.31?KB

Hey Denny,

Glad to see your doing better and still have a sense of humor! I do have a question for you, why did you wear a helmet that had eleven cracks in it?

Slogan use ok.

11 cracks after my landing.

I can do 10 push ups now. Still a place behind my left shoulder blade gets sore first when my back muscles start getting tired. When I bit it my back muscles where spasming big time, but took a back seat to my spine thing.

There's no check here spot on this reply for me to be kept informed when someone else replies. That seems to happen every once in a while???

• 3 weeks later...

And just like that I'm able to work again. First job last Thursday and I forgot my crawl overalls, but I went in deep anyway. Classic over, under, around, and through. LSMFT, anyone remember that?

Click to Enlarge
tn_201231317635_2012_0308Pierce38120110.jpg

117.15?KB

Glad to see you are back at work!

I like those elbow/arm pads, what brand or where can you get them?