Hey Mike; You need to practice what you preach on the show...DUDE

I saw an episode last night were you saw 2 tiles that fell off a kitchen backsplash,then you go and tile a bathroom cabinet over plywood...Really, Just so you can finish before the end of that episode.

There are tile underlayment that you use for tile,not over plywood,

Remember that plywood swells when in contact with water... DUDE

These people have already been BURNED once.

Instead of spending all that money on that ORANGE stuff you put on all of your showers,maybe you should teach your guys how to FLOAT...

I can...

You also need to fire your electrician Cozzolini ,all of the romex wires that go in to your electrical panels (I dont know what your so called MIN CODE REQUIREMENT) is in your neck of the woods,but in ours, romex CANNOT be exposed...AT ALL...

Ive been a contractor/inspector for a LONG TIME,never seen such a thing .And after that episode I stopped TIVO ing your shows.

Put your brain in front of your hand.........

Hey Mike; You need to practice what you preach on the show...DUDE

I saw an episode last night were you saw 2 tiles that fell off a kitchen backsplash,then you go and tile a bathroom cabinet over plywood...Really, Just so you can finish before the end of that episode.

There are tile underlayment that you use for tile,not over plywood,

Remember that plywood swells when in contact with water... DUDE

These people have already been BURNED once.

Instead of spending all that money on that ORANGE stuff you put on all of your showers,maybe you should teach your guys how to FLOAT...

I can...

You also need to fire your electrician Cozzolini ,all of the romex wires that go in to your electrical panels (I dont know what your so called MIN CODE REQUIREMENT) is in your neck of the woods,but in ours, romex CANNOT be exposed...AT ALL...

Ive been a contractor/inspector for a LONG TIME,never seen such a thing .And after that episode I stopped TIVO ing your shows.

Put your brain in front of your hand.........

WTF? Feel better now?