Gotta Plan for Retirement

Well,

Since I officially turned 60 and entered geezerdom in September, I've been trying to figure out how I'm gonna live on what I get from my military retirement and social security when I finally pull the plug. By then gas will probably be about $8 a gallon and taxes on real estate will require one to hold up a bank every other week in order to make the end-of-year bill from the city.

I was thinking that if Yung and I invest wisely, we could each purchase

and move our domiciles from overpass to overpass on a rotating basis. Waddaya think?

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

The only reason why words like 'die' and 'dead' are in our vocabularly is because we're emotional creatures. 'Death' is nothing, doesn't even deserve a name. Words like that only serve to divert our attention away from that which truly does exists and is important...Life.

Marc

The only reason why words like 'die' and 'dead' are in our vocabularly is because we're emotional creatures. 'Death' is nothing, doesn't even deserve a name. Words like that only serve to divert our attention away from that which truly does exists and is important...Life.

Marc

That's a good point. My dog, Dorey understands life is a pile of soft leaves and warm sun. The occasional red squirrel is icing on the cake.