US Army Survival Guide for Android

I purchased the US Army Survival Guide ($1.99) for the Thunderbolt. The amount of information packed in the app is amazing.

Edible & medicinal plants, poisonous plants, survival use of plants, clouds and predicting weather and on and on.

Well worth the price of admission however it is a bit of a time bandit.

I purchased the US Army Survival Guide ($1.99) for the Thunderbolt. The amount of information packed in the app is amazing.

Edible & medicinal plants, poisonous plants, survival use of plants, clouds and predicting weather and on and on.

Does it show you how to recharge the phone's battery using only cattails and a mirror?

Does it show you how to recharge the phone's battery using only cattails and a mirror?

I never knew that really worked!

Then again, the professor on Gilligan's island made a battery for the radio out of coconuts.

Why yes, it does as a matter of fact. However one must first secure a Turbo-Entabulator.