creating multiple documents at one time

I find myself doing repetitive work when entering the same information on multiple documents. For instance, an inspection with a radon test will be three documents. 1) the inspection report. 2) the radon report. 3) a receipt for services.

These documents contain common information such as clients name and contact information as well as property information such as the address and the like.

I use XP and MS Word 2002 to do my initial work before converting everything to PDF for sending.

Is there a way in my current operating systems that I can make a form with selectable options for creating multiple files at once?

My hope is to be able to enter the information one time and select which docs I want created and have it done in one click.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I did some searching and found this tutorial site. I'll give it a whirl.

http://www.vtc.com/products/Microsoft-A ... orials.htm

Or you can do what I did, marry a woman who's a database designer.

Databases give me hives.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

I already married a woman but she didn't include database design. Whatta ya think the chance is I could tweak her?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I did some searching and found this tutorial site. I'll give it a whirl.

http://www.vtc.com/products/Microsoft-A ... orials.htm

Or you can do what I did, marry a woman who's a database designer.

Databases give me hives.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

I already married a woman but she didn't include database design. Whatta ya think the chance is I could tweak her?

Or upgrade to Wife 2.0