Username:
Password:
Save Password

Join TIJ Forums
Lost Password?
Subscribe to TIJ's Newsletter

All Forums > TIJ's News You Can Use > The Latest News For Home Inspectors >

Competetive Rates on E & O Insurance From OREP

Previous Topic: Local HI airs his gripes - Topic - Next Topic: Mississippi Wants Real Estate To Regulate H.I.s New TopicReply to TopicShare Topic
Posted By  
View Profile
Founder - TIJ
Kenmore, WA
Currently offline offline

Thread Start First Page
[#1] Posted: 03/03/2006 - 08:54:39 AM
Working with Lloyds of London, OREP is providing competitive rates for E&O insurance coverage for home inspectors in 48 states.

Minimum premiums begin under $2,000 ($100,000 limit). The premium for $1 million in E&O is $3,200. State taxes and fees apply ($250-$350 additional).

Policies cover all inspectors in a firm for one low premium* and include coverage for radon and pest/WDO at no additional charge. Prior acts coverage is included for qualified applicants. There are no additional “per inspector” charges or add-on fees to cover the “company.”

General Liability and premises Bodily Injury/Property Damage are available.

Beginning inspectors need 2-3 years related-experience and/or training and education to qualify. If qualified, beginning inspectors pay no additional premium.

OREP Experience
OREP is in its fifth year of providing E&O insurance for home inspectors and other real estate professionals. Senior broker David Brauner has been providing E&O for home inspectors for over 14 years.

“If you are covering more than one inspector, we are hands down the best E&O value in the nation,” said Brauner. “For many single inspectors, who purchase radon or pest coverage or who pay extra to cover the ‘company name,’ we also are a better value when you add up the numbers. You may find that like many inspectors who have switched to OREP, we are the best E&O choice for you. If you haven’t evaluated your E&O insurance lately, you owe it to yourself to shop.”

OREP provides free benefits, such as access to health care nationwide and access to a true group health program for Calif. residents through Kaiser Permanente and Pacific Care. Also included is a subscription to award-winning Working RE Magazine (www.workingre.com).

OREP provides fast, personal service, great rates and benefits.
Visit: OREP today for rates or call toll free (888) 347-5273.

* Applications are underwritten individually. Premiums increase over certain revenue thresholds. David Brauner Calif. Insurance License #0C89873

Lake Country, Wisconsin

[#2] Posted: 03/04/2010 - 10:06:05 AM
I requested a quote from OREP in June of 2009. It took 4-5 weeks to get anything from them, they blamed it on relocating there office. There quote came to me 2 weeks after my current policy expired.
I now use State Farm Specialty Product E&O insurance, by far cheaper than any other quote that I recieved.

View Profile
Swansea, IL

[#3] Posted: 03/04/2010 - 11:34:00 AM
WOW 4182 views and 1 response in 4 years.
View Profile
Associate Editor - TIJ
State: PA & NJ

[#4] Posted: 03/04/2010 - 12:20:00 PM
Do you want to pay for membership to this site?

NO?

Then show some respect for our sponsors.

View Profile
Associate Editor - TIJ
DeWitt, Mi

[#5] Posted: 03/04/2010 - 3:24:27 PM
Randy,
I understand when a person has a gripe, but what purpose is your post? Seems to not have any productive purpose at all.
As a counter, here in Mid-Michigan, State Farm will not insure any business - period. They do not want any risk business. So what have I accomplished by that remark? nothing.

Starting Member
San Diego, CA

[#6] Posted: 03/12/2013 - 3:45:09 PM
Hi Guys, I just wanted to let you know that OREP has expanded its coverage to include general liability at no additional cost, in its E&O coverage program, in all states. Most other ?incidental? coverages are included also, like pest and radon. $300,000 aggregate limit is $1,250 and includes all these coverages, plus discounted education and more. Simple, convenient application allows you to avoid quoting time and gets you back to work quickly. No taxes, no policy fees. Check www.OREP.org for more. OREP has been writing insurance for inspectors for 12 years and publishes Working RE magazine: http://issuu.com/workingre/doc...e=window

Previous Topic: Local HI airs his gripes - Topic - Next Topic: Mississippi Wants Real Estate To Regulate H.I.s New TopicReply to TopicShare Topic
Jump To:
The Inspector's Journal Forums © 2002-2016 all topics or replies that are posted on The Inspector's Journal
are copyrighted material of the original author that posted the topic or reply.
Go To Top Of Page 

Pick an RSS Feed

The views expressed on this website are the views of the authors and
do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the sponsors.
© 2002-2016 Copyright DevWave Software Inc.
Find a Home Inspector