No Matches Found...

Basics
User Name:  mgbinspect 

Marital Status:  Married
Total Posts:  2943
[0.72 posts per day]
Find all non-archived posts by mgbinspect
More About Me
Bio:  Inspecting residential and commercial building since 1993. Steel Detailer (draftsman), Journeyman Mason, Construction Estimator and Manager 1972 - 1993. Dad of 5 (2 boys 3 girls) Single Grandpa of 8 (3 girls 2 boys) 23 years construction exper. (Steel detailing, Journeyman mason, Residential and commercial Design/Build and Disaster restoration construction) Forensics for home owners insurance companies. 16 years inspecting experience.
10,000+ inspections to date
Author of "The Zen of Home Inspection" "The Guardian Building Inspection System" "The Inspectors Reference" "The Home Care Guide"
Attended Seminary twice for a small period of time. (Although a firm believer and scripture buff, shepherding wasn't my calling.)
Hobbies:  Hiking (mostly in the mountains), Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Travel, Cruises, Flying in anything (So far: Waco Bi-wing, Pit Special bi-wing (we did it all on this flight - hammerheads, inverted rolls, etc.), Helos, props, jets. I was half way to my pilots license and realized it would become an anchor requiring routine airtime - I'm thankful that with a quick glance at the POH (pilots operating handbook) for the critical air speeds of the aircraft, I can fly it in an emergency, but opted not to have and maintain a license. Haven't been up in a balloon or a fighter jet yet...)Writing, Scripture.
Company Information:  MGB Inspection Services

Favorite Quote:  "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God - children born not of natural descent, nor of a human decision or a husband's will, but born of God" - John 1:12,13
Links 
Homepage:  http://www.mgbinspect.com 
Cool Links:  No link specified...

Back to previous page

The Inspector's Journal Forums © 2002-2016 all topics or replies that are posted on The Inspector's Journal
are copyrighted material of the original author that posted the topic or reply.
Go To Top Of Page 

Pick an RSS Feed

The views expressed on this website are the views of the authors and
do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the sponsors.
© 2002-2016 Copyright DevWave Software Inc.
Find a Home Inspector